Download PcVue 11.2 News Release brochure
What's new in PcVue 11.2?
The 11.2 version of PcVue, the premier platform for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Building Management Systems (BMS) and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) solutions, is released.
A version that reinforces interoperability, quality and security. PcVue 11.2 consolidates the integration of standards and components for an even better reliability and user experience.
It implements the KNX driver for Building Automation and is validated and listed by the BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratories) for the most comprehensive BACnet profile: B-AWS. It offers full integration to BACnet equipment with enhancements for developer efficiency and ease of use.
Advancements in building equipment communications also include COMMEND SA ICX driver (for Intercom monitoring and control) along with new BMS libraries featuring GEZE objects for door, window and safety technology.
PcVue Solutions introduces IEC 60870-5-104 outstation as a substation gateway providing a world-class platform for power systems, with built-in drivers for the Energy Management and the smart grid interoperability such as IEC 61850 client, IEC 60870-5-104 client and DNP3 master.
Cybersecurity is a primary design goal with additional protection of server components including PcVue as a service with clients deployed as desktop applications and a new SNMP agent for PcVue. A new offer that implements comprehensive tools for configuration and diagnostics applicable to both local and remote sessions.
PcVue is securely delivered with installation signature and binary file signature, fully integrated with Microsoft Windows® Active Directory and supports secure HTTP (HTTPS).
|PcVue 11.2 consolidates the integration of standards and components for Building Automation
- Validated and listed by the BTL (BACnet Test Laboratories) for the most comprehensive BACnet profile B-AWS
- Supports the KNX protocol
- Supports the COMMEND SA ICX protocol
- Comes with a new added library for Building Automation
Built-in BTL listed BACnet protocol
A quality certified protocol embedded into your supervision
PcVue Solutions reinforces its position in the building automation introducing PcVue 11.2 as a BACnet Advanced
Workstation (B-AWS) certified and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratories.
New libraries for building automation
Supervise your automated systems for buildings
- PcVue comes with a library for GEZE systems, developers and manufacturers of construction systems for door, window and safety technology.
- Contains pre-defined templates, a set of icons and animated symbols
- Allows to quickly create an interface for those components
Connect your building to PcVue with the KNX standard
An open standard to supervise your buildings
- Known open standard, vendor neutral
- Suitable for small and medium size buildings, existing or new
- Smart protocol with automatic alert mechanisms and a common configuration tool (ETS)
COMMEND SA ICX driver
A new driver to cover your intercom needs!
Connect seamlessly the intercom system with PcVue
- Support for the COMMEND Intercom Exchange GE800 using TCP/IP
Intercom monitoring and control
- Large range of ICX messages supported
|PcVue 11.2 introduces the most advanced features to meet the energy standards of reliability and performance
PcVue Solutions provides a world-class platform for power systems, including built-in drivers for the Energy Management and the smart grid interoperability such as IEC 61850, IEC 61400-25, IEC 60870-5-104, DNP3.
IEC 60870-5-104 enhancements
PcVue as a substation gateway
- IEC 60870-5-104 Outstation
- PcVue is now able to expose its variables via a built-in IEC 104 server channel
Designed for reliability
- Advanced timestamp management
- Archives optimization
- Support for devices redundancy
|PcVue 11.2 - Deployment, IT & Cybersecurity
Take advantage of the latest environments
- Data acquisition & Historical Servers
- Web Server
- Remote Desktop Services
- Windows Server® 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & 2012 R2
- Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014
Production & Installation
Trust our deliveries
Signed installation package
- Confidence in our deliverable
Authentication & Integrity
- The package your are installing was created by ARC Informatique
- The package was not tampered since its production
- .zip - Single compressed archive
- .iso file
Signed binary files
Security at every level
- Installation package signature
- Binary files signature
Meet the IT constraints with the new SNMP Agent for PcVue
- Allows a third party system to monitor various operating parameters of PcVue
- SNMP Agent is available in PcVue
- PcVue is able to expose any variable via SNMP
- No specific development
Connected to your process by any means
Improve real-time decision making
- Web HMI
- Remote Access – HTML5 compatible
- Mobile App
Reduce the maintenance cost
- Ready to Go solution with no-pre-installation required on client side
Maintain a high level of security
- Integrated Microsoft Windows® authentication: Active Directory
- Support of secure HTTP (HTTPS)
An even more delightful interface yet still easy to configure
- Historical mode for the Grid control
In addition to the Variable Tracking mode, the Grid control now supports an Historical mode that can be used to display trend data.
Improve capabilities while saving development time
Adapt the output to fit the way you analyze your data
- Output can now be generated in the form of an Excel® Workbook or Csv file
Enhance your project with added market oriented libraries
New libraries to cover the WATER vertical market
New MOXA switches
One more way to interconnect your industrial devices efficiently
An industrial Ethernet standard
- The EtherNet/IPTM driver is available in PcVue 11.2*
- EtherNet/IPTM is a member of a family of networks that implements CIP (Common Industrial Protocol)
*Available in 11.2 Update
Enhancements for even more efficiency